Small Business Advice
Are you planning to fail or failing to plan?
If you’re planning on becoming your own boss, you no doubt already know that a business plan is essential and you’ve probably heard the expression “businesses don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan”. But what are the other considerations that are going to be just as important to your success?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
How we can help
- Advise on the financial planning aspects of your business plan.
- Review, advise and organise the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advise on the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommend superannuation funds or managing a DIY superannuation fund.
- Explain your super obligations for staff.
- Advise about investing your business profits.
- Advise on succession planning for your business.
- Advise on insurances specific to the business needs.
What to do next
If you want us to help you with setting up your business contact us today.
Any advice contained in this [website/webpage] is of a general nature only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Therefore, before making any decision, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice with regard to those matters.