Whether you’re on your iPhone, iPad, Android or the family PC with access to DFM’s online services you can keep up to date with your money while on the go.
Like everyone, you’ve got your goals – the lifestyle you want and the retirement you deserve.
You need the confidence to keep your plans on track, without lying in bed at night wondering what the markets might do.
Welcome to North
North is with you on your investment journey, and can point your savings in the right direction.
North is ready to respond to your investment needs. So you can plan for the lifestyle and retirement you want with a sense of confidence and control.
AMP eSuper is an online service that enables employers to easily manage their superannuation payments for employees.
AMP eSuper also offers employers a ‘clearing house’ facility to help manage superannuation payments easily in a Choice of Fund environment. Note that the ‘clearing house’ service is usually only available where your AMP fund is the default fund for the relevant employees.
AMP’s My Portfolio website provides you with the ability to manage your AMP accounts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Featuring a new look that is even simpler to navigate, the site can provide you with all the up-to-the minute information you need to stay in control of your accounts at any time, day or night.
Here’s what you can do
- Manage your investment portfolio online with up to date pricing information, AMP products are immediately available and other products can be added, edited or removed so you can see a complete picture at any time
- Gain access to Morningstar information
- Access your statement online, check the frequency and amount of contributions and download reports
- Receive updates via the Welcome Page and help wherever you are within the site
- Unit pricing details are available immediately to provide you with an up-to-date portfolio summary
- Drill down to see your individual contract holdings and view transaction summaries
- Update your personal information quickly and effectively including password, email address, phone numbers and address
- Perform investment switches, update beneficiaries and provide your tax file number.
Get online now at BankNet and save money by avoiding transaction fees.
Time is so precious these days, and online banking using BankNet saves lots of it. Why would you ever wait in a queue again? BankNet can also save you money, because you don’t pay any transaction fees. (Special Service Fees apply to some services.)
What are the features of BankNet?
With BankNet you can:
- View account information
- View transaction histories
- View bank statements
- Obtain a tax and interest summary
- Transfer funds between your AMP Bank accounts
- Transfer funds from your AMP Bank account to an account with another institution (after registering the account)
- Pay bills using BPay
- Create and maintain periodic payments, transfers and bill payments
- Stop personal cheques that have not been presented
- Change your personal details (e.g. address, phone numbers and your BankNet password)
- Re-order cheque and deposit books
- Send secure messages to AMP Bank
- Order bank cheques
- Download transactions to personal accounting software
- Nickname accounts.
- Activate your AMP Bank Access Card
Coffs Harbour Head Office
182 Pacific Highway,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
PO BOX 1564,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Phone: 02 6652 6977