Aren’t all bank accounts the same?
According to research from the Reserve Bank in its 2004 annual report, Australia enjoys one of the greatest home ownership rates in the world. But in a time of high house prices how do you make this great Aussie dream a reality?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Am I better off renting than buying?
- I really want my own place. How much do I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit will I need?
- What additional costs will I be up for when I buy a place of my own?
- I’ve heard that there are concessions for first homebuyers?
- I’ve done all the numbers and even with the concessions, I still don’t have enough. How do I get my deposit together?
- What should I do with my money while I try to accumulate a bigger deposit?
- What types of loans are available?
- What should I look for in a loan?
- How do I find the right mortgage for me?
How we can help
- Work out how much you can borrow based on current financial commitments.
- Calculate the deposit you are likely to need.
- Identify options to save for a deposit in the timeframe you set.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurances.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do next
If you want us to help you review your financial situation contact us today.
Any advice contained in this [website/webpage] is of a general nature only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Therefore, before making any decision, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice with regard to those matters.